special dec-tape driver?

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards
Tue Nov 10 01:25:28 AEST 1981

>From saks at LL-XN Tue Nov 10 00:50:45 1981
Does anyone have a dec-tape driver which allows one to read all 18 bits of
data?  Alternatively, does anyone have a standalone program which will run
on a PDP-11/45 (or can easily be altered to do so) which will do the same thing?

I think answers can be sent to me only rather than the whole list.  Please also
send a copy of the answer to dbp at ll-11.  Thanks.

						Joft