Multiple UNIBUS adaptors on 750's in 4.2BSD

rbbb.rice at rand-relay rbbb.rice at rand-relay
Fri Jul 15 11:40:35 AEST 1983

From:  David.Chase <rbbb.rice at rand-relay>

I do not know of any 4.2 dual unibus support.  We modified 4.1a to
support two adapters, and I understand that the changes are trivial,
and likely to port easily to 4.2 (change an 8 to a 12, add some
vectors, remove the comments around a line).  For gory details, send
mail directly to Scott Comer <wert.rice at rand-relay> or Mike Caplinger
<mike.rice at rand-relay> at this site.  The changes were mailed back to
Berkeley, but I don't know what became of them at that end.

David Chase, Rice University

(We also have boot code to use the DEC boot ROMs, available for the
RA81 and all other DEC supported devices.)