comments on Emulex CS11/H?

Henry Spencer henry at utzoo.UUCP
Fri Jul 22 06:52:17 AEST 1983

Does anybody have good/bad/indifferent comments on the Emulex CS11/H
DH lookalike?  We are seriously considering getting one to replace a
bunch of DZs.  The Able DHDM is the alternative, but we are tight for
both backplane space and cable-routing space, so the ability of the
CS11/H to run 64 lines from a single board is very attractive.  Our
machine is an 11/44 running V7 with a fairly orthodox timesharing load.
--
				Henry Spencer @ U of Toronto Zoology