Reasonable 68K UNIX vendor wanted

MHARRIS%bbnf at sri-unix.UUCP MHARRIS%bbnf at sri-unix.UUCP
Wed Jul 13 05:19:00 AEST 1983

I have an NCR Tower, which meets most of your requirements.  Your full-speed
disk need is a glaring exception:  I have their 30mb unit which is quite slow
(39msec access);  their 80mb is 20msec access but needs an "expansion chassis".
Don't know about max-speed disk transfer capability, but I'll try it out soon.
Other than that, it has everything you want, is quite inexpensive, and support
has been okay.

Please copy me on any other responses you receive.  Thanks.

--mh