Broff and a proposed net project

Barry Margolin barmar at mit-eddie.UUCP
Sun Jul 31 06:31:09 AEST 1983

I have been bombarded with so many requests for information on the ISO
Text Processing Programming Language & Text Processing Markup Language,
that I am going to just post what I know to the net.

The order number is: ISO TC97/SC5/EG CLPT-X3J6 N177

I don't know if this document is actually publicly available yet; I got
it from a colleague, who may even be on the subcommittee.  It is too
large for me to make copies of (at least, not enough to make copies for
everyone who asked).  If it is available, then I believe that one
should order it from the National Technical Information Service (NTIS)
in Wash., D.C.
--
			Barry Margolin
			ARPA: barmar at MIT-Multics