UNIX continues! - (nf)

msc at qubix.UUCP msc at qubix.UUCP
Fri Jul 8 23:38:51 AEST 1983

When it was first installed our vax 750 would drop into the console
monitor without printing any message.  It turned out to be caused by
a bad #1 memory card.  It does not seem wise to continue unless
you know why the system crashed.  In this particular case some
part of memory would have been bad had I not done a complete reboot.

I hope that the recently posted memory error trap fixes will give
us messages if the same thing happens in the future.
--
	Mark
	...{decvax,ucbvax}!decwrl!qubix!msc