66 char C self-reproducer (plea for csh conversion package)

Tony L. Hansen hansen at pegasus.UUCP
Sun Aug 26 03:02:24 AEST 1984

[I apologize if this is seen more than once. I had trouble getting my
article to go the groups that I wanted and cancelling the bad messages.]

Alright, does anyone have a csh to sh converter? I've finally gotten tired
of seeing csh scripts on the net when so many people do not have csh. If a
converter existed, then I could take all of the csh scripts that people post
and convert them into something PORTABLE and USABLE!

					Tony Hansen
					pegasus!hansen

P.S. Of course, if I find anything out that's of interest, I will summarize
to the net.