does anybody have a working 4.2bsd C/A/T driver?

Geoff Collyer geoff at utcsstat.UUCP
Fri Aug 31 17:56:25 AEST 1984

We are attempting to move our old C/A/T typesetter from utcsstat (an
11/70 running v7 (*not* 2bsd)) to a new VAX 750 running 4.2bsd.  The
C/A/T has worked for years on utcsstat but only works on 4.2 when the
driver has debugging printfs installed.

I debugged the driver delivered with 4.2 (which warns that it hasn't
been tested on 4.1bsd and by implication on 4.2) to the point that it
works with the debugging printfs, but fails with out them.

Is anybody running a C/A/T on 4.2? Will the differences between an
11/70 UNIBUS and a 750 UNIBUS cause problems for the DR-11C that the
C/A/T is attached to?