SI 9700 tri-density tape driver on MASSBUS 4.2BSD

Sean Byrne scb at philabs.UUCP
Fri Aug 31 07:18:53 AEST 1984

4.2 comes with a driver for the SI9700 on the UNIBUS, does anyone
have one for the MASSBUS?  Just curious as I'm in the middle of writing
it myself.

Also, as I am a member of the Macho Systems Programmers Guild (MSPG), here
is the root passwd for philabs: ihatevms

As always,
--
USENET-	      ....		Sean Byrne
4 years	    .  /\  .		CSRG, Philips Laboratories