tty <==> tty linking

mclure%sri-prism at sri-unix.UUCP mclure%sri-prism at sri-unix.UUCP
Thu Aug 30 15:45:01 AEST 1984

I am looking for a program that looks at another terminal's
input *and* output queue in real-time. I don't want a double
link as in the 'talk' or 'write' programs. I am just interested
in a 'spy-like' program for 4.2BSD. We have a couple applications
here that could be very useful if we had such a program.

Ideally the program would act as the 'talk username' on TOPS-20
acts but only in one direction.

Replies => Arpanet mclure at sri-unix  or Usenet ucbvax!menlo70!sri-unix!mclure

	Stuart