VM/370 Security (and perform

mwm at ea.UUCP mwm at ea.UUCP
Thu Dec 27 10:13:00 AEST 1984

/***** ea:net.unix-wizards / opus!rcd /  6:57 pm  Dec 21, 1984 */
OK, OK--I (>>) was being just a teeeeeny bit facetious, and somewhat
unfair, too.  Specifically, VM was not developed within IBM, though I
suppose they should get credit for eventually coming around to making it a
product.
--
Dick Dunn	{hao,ucbvax,allegra}!nbires!rcd		(303)444-5710 x3086
   ...Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile.

Urk - I just got more confused. I was under the impression that VM had been
developed at an IBM research lab in the UK, much as Unix was developed in
an AT&T research lab.

My reference books are packed, so I can't chase it down. Could somebody
enlighten me?

	<mike