"uucp" for a DG?

phil%rice at sri-unix.UUCP phil%rice at sri-unix.UUCP
Tue Feb 21 12:43:11 AEST 1984

From:  William LeFebvre <phil at rice>

A friend of mine wants to know if there exists an implementation of
"uucp" for a Data General MV4000 running AOS/VS.  He has also heard a
rumor that there is a Unix look-alike for MV4000's called "Sphinx".
Anyone care to shed some light on this?  Please send responses directly
to me.  I will gladly summarize it and post it to the group in one bundle.

                                William LeFebvre
				Department of Mathematical Sciences
				Rice University
                                <phil at rice>