RA81 help

eric at aplvax.UUCP eric at aplvax.UUCP
Tue Feb 28 08:13:10 AEST 1984

	I am trying to integrate an RA81 into our system, which is 4.1
on a 780. The driver comes with some very strange disk partitions
(several small partitions and on 300M+). I am interested in knowing what
I have to watch out for in changing the partition sizes. Do they have to
land on cylinder boundaries? If so, how big is a cylinder. Also, what are
the correct m and n numbers for the drive (I am using the ones for a RA80, but
that may not be correct). Any and all information is welcomed, I have
tried getting the info out of the RA81 User guide, but it doesn't
added up when compared to the values in the driver.

--
					eric
					...!seismo!umcp-cs!aplvax!eric