more csh path

gwyn%brl-vld at sri-unix.UUCP gwyn%brl-vld at sri-unix.UUCP
Tue Feb 28 08:40:23 AEST 1984

From:      Doug Gwyn (VLD/VMB) <gwyn at brl-vld>

It's true that several UNIX system utilities run programs from
"known" places like /bin and /usr/lib.  This can be a real problem
if you try to import such code and your secondary utilities have
incompatible semantics.

Fortunately for users of the BRL UNIX System V emulation on 4.2BSD,
I took care of all these hard-wired pathnames.  I would be very
interested in hearing of a nice general solution (other than just
standardizing everything).