Query - UN*X on Prime computer?

David Grossman dpg at busch.UUCP
Sat Nov 3 04:13:03 AEST 1984

[]
Does anyone know anything about UN*X on a Prime? We're investigating the
possibility of running such a beast here since we already have some Primes
running other OS's. I believe I saw something in this group a few months
ago, but unfortunately I didn't save it. In fact I don't really know if it
even exists yet. If you have any info, please mail to me. Naturally if
there's enough response, I'll summarize to the net.

	Thanks,

David Grossman			..!ihnp4!we53!busch!dpg
Anheuser-Busch Companies	314/577-3125
One Busch Place, Bldg. 202-4
St. Louis, MO  63118