Need 4.2 DEUNA driver

Gene Spafford spaf at gatech.UUCP
Thu Oct 11 21:34:31 AEST 1984

Thanks everyone!  I've received 2 copies of Lou Salkind's DEUNA
driver, plus lots of pointers to that same code.  Unless you have
something different (like bug fixes, or something you think is
more robust), please don't send me any more copies of the driver.

And thanks again to anyone who replied or was thinking of replying.
--
Off the Wall of Gene Spafford
The Clouds Project, School of ICS, Georgia Tech, Atlanta GA 30332