Hanging VAX 11/780 - any solutions?

John T. Nelson jnelson at trwrba.UUCP
Wed Oct 3 00:00:37 AEST 1984

	stays up over 2 days.  The symptom is that terminals begin to
	hang one by one.  And then the whole system is hung somewhere.
	Has anyone suffered similar/same problems?  Any solutions for
	me?  Any ways of diagnosting?

We have a similar problem although we get dmf32 silo overflow
errors preceding terminal hangs.  System then goes off into
nowhere's land.  Kernel is running, it just isn't doing anything.

I'm not particularly concerned however, it looks like some sort
of odd uda50/dmf32 interaction.... or dmf32 driver problem.