Query: Help with 4.2BSD TCP/IP software

Danny Glasser dglasser at yale.ARPA
Sat Oct 6 03:05:16 AEST 1984

    We have a bunch of Vaxen which we're in the process of moving from
4.1 (and Chaosnet) to 4.2 BSD (and TCP/IP).  As such, we're going to have
to write some networking software using the 4.2 BSD TCP/IP library.  Does
anyone who has worked with this stuff have suggestions about a general
approach, pitfalls, hints, or other any other helpful information that
would be useful to us when writing such software?
    Please respond by mail.  If the response is high enough I will post
a summary to the net.

					Danny Glasser

					{decvax,ima,allegra}!yale!dglasser
					Glasser-Daniel at YALE.ARPA