Troff to DSR translation

Marc Elvy elvy at harvard.ARPA
Thu Oct 25 04:32:14 AEST 1984

I have suddenly found a need to translate some rather large troff documents
to Digital Standard Runoff (DSR) format.  As you can well imagine, I have
no desire to spend days, weeks, months (ad absurdum) doing this by hand.
Has anyone ever had to do this before?  Is it possible to automate the
process to any extent?  Best yet, has anyone written a program to do it?

I would appreciate any feedback by mail, even if it is only to say "impossible".

Thanks,
Marc
--
		      Marc A. Elvy  ( elvy at harvard.{arpa,uucp} )
			     Aiken Computation Laboratory