Need nroff driving table for DEC printer

Carl Clawson carlc at teklabs.UUCP
Sat Oct 6 01:32:01 AEST 1984

I have a DEC LA-100 printer.  There is available for this machine
a character set ROM (SYMBOLS-10) that produces Greek and mathematical
symbols.  Does anyone have an nroff terminal driving table for this
printer that includes the SYMBOLS-10 characters?  Is there any reason
nroff wouldn't be able to utilize this character set?

With nroff running on all those thousands of DEC computers,
someone MUST have done this already.  Hello, DEC??

I'm not yet interested in learning how to construct nroff driving
tables, but if no one has one already done I may wish to do so.
I will welcome instructions for doing this.

Many thanks,
Carl Clawson
Tektronix, Inc.
MS 50-324, PO Box 500,
Beaverton, Oregon 97077
(503)627-6304
{allegra,decvax,ucbvax,ihnp4}!tektronix!teklabs!carlc