lintlib - automatic creation of human readable lint libraries

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at nsc.UUCP
Thu Sep 27 15:52:19 AEST 1984

I have just posted to net.sources a shell archive of my lintlib program.
This program generates human readable lint libraries. It works on both 4.1
and 4.2 systems but it should be completely (hah!) or at least easily
portable to other systems as well. See the README and man page for usage
and limitations. I'm more than willing to hear about problems, comments, or
enhancements and will try to take care of things that come up. It isn't a
perfect system but it does enough of the job to make keeping lint libraries
up to date a feasible thing again.

chuq

--
>From the Department of Bistromatics:			Chuq Von Rospach
{amd,decwrl,fortune,hplabs,ihnp4}!nsc!chuqui	nsc!chuqui at decwrl.ARPA

Flying is the art of throwing yourself at the ground and missing.