Need info on any REALTIME Unix implementations

Bob Erickson bob at anwar.UUCP
Mon Sep 24 14:35:41 AEST 1984

I am interested in any help I can receive in obtaining information

about the implementation of any realtime unix systems.  Pointers to

papers, magazine articles and any other technical forum would really

help.  I am most interested in the specific hacks that were done to

the kernel to obtain the 'realtime' rating, and in so doing, what

penalties does the rest of the unix system face.

Didn't Masscomp do something along the realtime genre ?

						Thanx in advance

						Bob Erickson

Company: 	HHB-Softron
		1000 Wyckoff Ave.
		Mahwah NJ 07430
		201-848-8000

UUCP address:	{ihnp4,decvax,allegra}!philabs!hhb!bob