DG Nova cross-assmebler

David Smith dws at metheus.UUCP
Mon Sep 24 15:11:32 AEST 1984

HELP! I need a copy of any Data-General Nova cross-assemblers regardless of
what machine they run on. I need to be able to generate Nova assembly code,
eventually under UNIX. Would be happy to pay for it. BUT, I understand that
there is a version that runs under PRIME primos. It is available from the
Prime user's group. I don't have access to the Prime user's group (no prime).
Can anyone help????????

Send all replies to David Smith (!ucb!tektronix!ogcvax!metheus!dws) or
call at (503) 640-8000. Thanks for the help beforehand.