How do YOU handle terminal variants on your 4.1bsd system?

ado at elsie.UUCP ado at elsie.UUCP
Fri Sep 14 03:17:05 AEST 1984

We've got many different ilks of terminals hooked to our VAX 11/750 running
4.1 bsd.  We've got some folks who like light letters on dark backgrounds,
and some folks who like dark letters on light backgrounds.
Folks also have different druthers on smooth scrolling and other things.
And folks use different terminals at different times.

Now one way to give folks their druthers is to put lines like
	tset -mbrandx:brandx-bonw -mbrandy:brandy-bonw -mbrandz:brandz-bonw ...
in login files.

Does anyone out there have a pithier way?
--
	...decvax!seismo!umcp-cs!elsie!ado	(301) 496-5688
	(DEC, VAX and Elsie are Digital Equipment Corp. and Borden's trademarks)