honeydanber uucp available

Lyle McElhaney lmc at denelvx.UUCP
Wed Apr 3 04:03:56 AEST 1985

I called the hotline to ask about honey danber, and was informed that it
is *not* yet ready for distribution, and that the rep did not know when it
would be ready. "The software is ready, but the documentation isn't." She
declined to make a guess about when it was to be released.

Is it released, or is it not? Or is this usual for AT&T, to announce
something that is not quite there yet? Another possibility, I suppose, is
that BNU 1.0 was released, and then revoked in favor of 2.0 (or 1.1?) that
isn't quite ready.

Same pricing, by the way, except that she intimated that it might change
when the release was actually ready.