ct command

Mike Zaleski mzal at phoenix.UUCP
Sat Apr 13 01:00:37 AEST 1985

   i am trying to write a shell to call my terminal at home from the processor
   at work.  (under nohup with a 60 second sleep)

   when i try using the "ct" command it LCKs up the six ACUs that
   we have access to.

   what i am looking for is a way to login from home without paying the
   connect charges.

My expereince with ct was that it asks you if you want to drop the
current line.  Does your shell script provide input to answer this
prompt?  In fact, since you have to log in to invoke this shell, I
don't see any reason to not just run the ct command without nohup.

A second suggestion is to voucher the phone calls with your company.
This is also cheaper for all concerned because your residential
rates will surely be lower than the business rates billed to a
company.

-- Mike^Z   Zaleski at Rutgers   [ allegra!, ihnp4! ] pegasus!mzal