Introducing Frank

argv at ucb-vax.ARPA argv at ucb-vax.ARPA
Wed Apr 3 21:25:50 AEST 1985

    --Frank has an interview--

"Frank, your resume is completely blank."

"Yes, sir. You see, the laser printer here at school was broken and
I couldn't get it printed out. Besdies, it costs too much for printing
and you're not guaranteed anything.  I have a hand written one if you
want it."

"This is WORSE! It's in crayon!"

"Well, it's colorful."

"Ok, Frank, tell me, what do you know about computers."

"Well, I know how to read forum, play rogue, and change my prompt to
make that machine think it's a slave to my all-empowering cylinder of
brainal power. I know how to bring UNIX to it's knees and beg for
mercy.  I can clear all memory locations with one command.  I can
control ALL with a flick of a finger."

"How?"

"Pull the plug."

"When are you available?"

(continued)
						Dan Heller (aka Frank)
		UCSC Computing Center Consultant
      (Looking for a UNIX/C hacking Job - nudge nudge wink wink)

UUCP:    ucbvax!ucscc!argv  {ihnp4,sun,cbosgd,decwrl}!qubix!ucscc!argv
ARPA:    argv%ucscc.uucp at ucb-vax.arpa
CSnet:   c.argv at ucsc.csnet

                   (say no more, say no more)