Hazeltine termcap needed

iannucci iannucci at sjuvax.UUCP
Wed Mar 13 08:46:39 AEST 1985

            I have recently acquired a Hazeltine 1500 terminal and an
Anderson Jacobson 300baud direct-connect modem.  However, I am having
trouble with some aspects of communication with my VAX 780 system
running 4.2 BSD UN*X.  What's really getting to me is that I can't get
vi to work properly.  Other than that things are pretty much ok.

      If you have a good Hazeltine 1500 termcap for this application,
I would be greatly appreciative if you would send it to me.
                              Thanks in advance.
--
Dave Iannucci
St. Joseph's University, Philadelphia