terminfo on at&t 4425

rob rob at cwruecmp.UUCP
Thu Mar 28 07:38:14 AEST 1985

we were just given by at&t 4 3b2's(!!!), to supplement our computer lab
of 48 pro-350's(boo!).  along with the 3b3's we got 8 at&t/televideo 4425
terminals.  this is where the problem developes.  we are running v2 of system
V and in our present terminfo/termcap file, we cannot find an explicit entry
for the terminal.  our local at&t people say to define the terminal as T7,
which works most of the time, but in vi, some of the cursor control is screwed
up and when something is being scrolled to the screen at 9600 baud, anything
after the first four pages is lost.

could someone who knows either mail me the correct terminfo entry, or
tell me what can be done, this is sort of frustrating.

thanks

rob

aka

william robertson                            decvax!cwruecmp!rob
11439 juniper road #316                      rob.Case at Rand-Relay
cleveland, ohio 44106
(216)  368-1695