bug in sh(1)

terryl at tekcrl.UUCP terryl at tekcrl.UUCP
Wed Mar 6 09:31:24 AEST 1985

>also have job control working under both the 4.2BSD and 4.3BSD
>concepts of terminal process groups; earlier versions of this
>will not work right under 4.3BSD.  (Please do not ask when
>4.3BSD will be available; that is not my domain.)  Ron Natalie
>did the job control enhancement.

     No!!!!Don't go starting rumors like that and then tell us to go away!!
ANY info on 4.3BSD would be greatly appreciated(like does it have ANY kind
of shared memory implementation???Any other features(read bigger kernel)??
Have they speeded it up any????etc.,etc.)