HELP! dbx & adb crashing BSD4.2

joe at fluke.UUCP joe at fluke.UUCP
Tue Mar 26 05:21:54 AEST 1985

This is the best candidate I have ever seen to be included in the next
round of the "Most frequently asked questions" list, whenever that
document is updated.  Now, everyone pull out their mt Xinu buglists.
Ready?  Look at the files sys/51 and sys/162.  Apply the fixes therein.
If you do not have the mt Xinu tape, write to ucbvax!mtxinu!ed and ask
for instructions.  It is so cheap that there is no excuse for anyone
not to have it.  Also, I don't want to hear any useless flames to me
about how the Feds can't get 4.2 because of lawyers - if you don't have
4.2 this message doesn't apply to you, so don't flame to me!

/Joe