UNIX kernel

k. heitke kah120 at ihuxn.UUCP
Thu Mar 7 09:52:01 AEST 1985

*** "Madam, what is in the bag?" - Mr. Curious ***

Greetings yea ole wizards of UNIX,
I am considering learning about the UNIX kernel for a term paper
in an operatings systems class.  I have yet to do a literature
search and was just curious if you kind people could help me out
(I am trying to butter you up here).  Basically, I need to know
what type of information is available if any.  I have no feelings
for what has been published and what if any of the kernel is
proprietary.  If you could give me some insight and maybe point
me in the right direction it will be greatly appreciated.

					Thank,
					Ken Heitke
					ihuxn!kah120

My apologies if this is an inappropriate newsgroup to place this
request. UNIX is a trademark of Bell Laboratories.