L_stat and L_sub?

The Phantom chuqui at nsc.UUCP
Tue Mar 5 18:15:24 AEST 1985

I was cleaning up some uucp loose ends, and I realized I had two files in
/usr/lib/uucp that I didn't know the purpose of. Even more interesting, I
can't find reference to them in the source code. The files are L_stat and
L_sub. Are they leftovers from an earlier version, or am I missing
something somewhere? For reference, my current configuration is the
standard 4.2 distribution Unix-- the only logical place they could have
come from is 4.1, but I don't remember them there, either. Can someone clue
me in?

chuq
--
Chuq Von Rospach, National Semiconductor
{cbosgd,fortune,hplabs,ihnp4,seismo}!nsc!chuqui   nsc!chuqui at decwrl.ARPA

Be seeing you!