Need for networking group(s)?

Heiby netnews at wnuxb.UUCP
Tue Mar 12 02:58:32 AEST 1985

It looks to me as though a *lot* of the traffic on net.unix-wizards is
related to TCP/IP issues and problems.  Is there a better place for this
discussion?  If not, perhaps a net.netwk group with subgroups net.netwk.tcpip
and maybe net.netwk.uucp would make sense.  Others, of course could be added
as warranted (like net.netwk.slan or net.netwk.xns?).  Please *reply* with
your comments and suggestions and I will summarize back here in about two
weeks.  Thanks.
--
Ronald W. Heiby / ihnp4!{wnuxa!heiby|wnuxb!netnews}
AT&T Information Systems, Inc.