Anyone know of a good Unix book?

Rick crayinc at mhuxi.UUCP
Fri Dec 19 05:45:55 AEST 1986

> 	I would like to learn more about the Unix operating system.
>   Can anyone recommend to me a Unix book which explains the system well
>   to a person who knows very little about it?
>
>                                                 Eileen McGowan

	Since the level of book was not stated I am listing 3 levels.

	Beginner:	A Practical Guide to UNIX System V
			Mark G Sobell  Benjamin Cummins Pub.

	Intermediate:   The UNIX Programming Environment
			Brian Kernighan/Rob Pike  Prentice Hall

	Expert:		The Design of the UNIX Operating System
			Maurice Bach   Prentice Hall

-- Rick Tillbrook
   ihnp4!mhuxi!crayinc