I'm very happy with ULTRIX uucp (was: UUCP [ultrix] guru needed!)

Andrew Siegel abs at nbc1.UUCP
Sun Dec 28 14:39:44 AEST 1986

We've had Ultrix 1.0, 1.1, and 1.2 on a 750, and Ultrix-32m 1.1 and 1.2 on
MicroVAXen.

We have had *no* problems with Ultrix uucp in any version of
Ultrix.  We communicate among the MicroVAXen, the 750, a couple
of Sys V machines, and our USENET neighbors, and it has performed
flawlessly.

Personally, I am very happy with Ultrix overall.  It is fairly well debugged,
documented, and stable.
--
Andrew Siegel, N2CN		NBC Computer Imaging, New York, NY
philabs!nbc1!abs		(212)664-5776