UUCP [ultrix] guru needed!

milo at ndmath.UUCP milo at ndmath.UUCP
Tue Dec 30 05:35:12 AEST 1986

As long as everyone else is venting on Ultrix uucp...I had a serious problem
with a system here.

Apparently the privleges of the version I had were somehow messed up...I
created all the uucp files and permitted all the directories as they are
supposed to be (I have done several UUCP setups on other machines) but the
ULTRIX UUCP would error out on every file transfer claiming that the remote
machine didn't have enough privleges.  I got the security features in the
UUCP down as low as they would go and still had trouble.

Anyone else have this problem?  And how did you solve it?

Greg Corson
seismo!iuvax!kangaro!milo