UNET data link driver

Marjorie Smith mes at stcvax.UUCP
Thu Dec 4 09:06:41 AEST 1986

Needed:

We are looking for any UNET data link drivers that work on
a VAX-11/780 under 4.1BSD.  Especially either a driver for
an Interlan ni1010 or 3Com DA11-B controller.  Our drivers
are currently not working.  They try to use the Direct Data Path.
So any information on drivers using the DDP would probably help
us get things up and running.
Thanks in advance for any info or help in this area.

--
Marjie Smith  -  STK StorageTek (Disk Division)
uucp:	{ hao, ihnp4, decvax}!stcvax!mes