Need program that prints Disk Drive Type on Vax 11/780

Reza Ebrahimi rza at ablnc.ATT.COM
Fri Dec 12 02:11:47 AEST 1986

I have a problem on a Vax 11/780 that runs on two RM05s and Four Standard
Industry fixed disks under 5.2 UNIX. The problem is that the system
sometimes confuses the drive types  and prints a bad block table error
message for the RM05s. Has anyone seen this error before?

If you have a utility that would print the type and serial number
of the disk drives I will appreciate having it and will put it to good use.

Reza Ebrahimi
(305)660-6121