UUCP guru needed!

Gary Samad gary at mit-eddie.MIT.EDU
Fri Dec 19 06:32:29 AEST 1986

[drat]

Would one of you UUCP gurus please mail me your phone number so that I
may ask your help in getting my uucp up.

I have it up to the point that it can dial other systems, log on, and
start some protocall, but then it times out and dies.  I've tried dialing
two completely different machines (a V7 and a 4.3 machine) with exactly
the same results;  this leads me to believe that I have some problem with
my uucp.  It is stock from DEC on ULTRIX32M on a microvax.

By the way, I've tried both sending mail (which is queued correctly, but
not sent), and copying a file with uucp (which is also queued correctly)
with the same result.

	Helllllp!
	Gary
	(617) 478-2000 x2784