Looking for DRV11-J Driver under Ultrix

M.A.Gore - ICR magore at watdcsu.UUCP
Sat Jul 26 00:28:12 AEST 1986

	We have an DRV11-J High-Density, Parallel Interface
in a MicroVAX II. Although the MicroVAX II Hardware Information
handbook describes configuration there is no device driver under
Ultrix (that I know of).

	If anyone anyone out there has source for such a driver
(even if you have something for a non-standard application under Ultrix)
we would be interested in it as a starting point.

	This is my second request to the net on this matter. Perhaps
last time everyone thought someone else would reply. In any event
Help !!! 8-) . Please reply by E-Mail.

Mike Gore.	Institute Computer Research.