Need trivial Sendmail.cf file.

mmdf%limbo.uci.edu at icsg.UCI.EDU mmdf%limbo.uci.edu at icsg.UCI.EDU
Thu Feb 5 05:45:30 AEST 1987

We run the MH mail system here at UCI, but some people would like to be
able to use the UCB mail program also (not to mention Sun mailtool).
If we had a sendmail configuration file which simply said that *all* mail
should be delivered to the SMTP server on the local machine ("localhost"),
it would solve lots of problems.  Unfortunately since we run MMDF-II and
are constantly busy around here, I don't have the time to learn all about
sendmail parsing rules, etc. just so I can make up what should be a trivial
configuration file.  (Note that even if the mail is to delivered locally,
I still want sendmail to deliver it to the local SMTP server so that it
enters the MMDF-II mail system.)

Does anyone have such a file?  Is there an easy way to produce one?

Thanks in advance for any information.