"S" statistical package on Eunice?

Jim Ziobro z at rocksanne.UUCP
Thu Feb 5 05:12:43 AEST 1987

This is the answer I got from Rick Becker (one of the authors of S):

->Date: Tue, 27 Jan 87 09:45:06 est
->From: alice!rab
->Subject: Re: "S" statistical package on Eunice?
->
->Several people have put S up on Eunice--Rik Littlefield at
->Batelle Pacific Northwest Labs in Washington and Gordon Sande
->at Statistics Canada.  As far as I know, things went fine.
->Another possibility is to check into Qualtech Systems, Inc's
->Success Software, which is an S port to native VMS.
->You can contact them at 801-379-3736.
->
->By the way, sci.math.stat is the newsgroup generally
->used for S discussions.
->
-> Rick Becker
->---
->
->    Rick Becker  alice!rab  research!rab

The Qualtech native port is based on the # of users and is inexpensive for
a 2 user system.  Thank you Rick for responding.

//Z\\
Jim Ziobro