savecore

sscalsk at nswc-wo.arpa sscalsk at nswc-wo.arpa
Thu Feb 5 01:17:07 AEST 1987

>	It could be that you are getting bit by default "coredumpsize" limits.
> To fix this from a C shell, type "limit coredumpsize unlimited", or type
> "limit" to check it.
> "Gary S. Moss (SLCBR-VLD-V)" moss at BRL.ARPA

Thanks for the simple and elegant suggestion. I have looked at the roots
environment and coredumpsize was indeed defaulting to 250 kbytes. I have
made the change to unlimited and we will see what happens during the next
crash. Thanks to all who responded.

[DISCLAIMER: The preceding was brought to you by me and only me]

Stan Scalsky	Naval Surface Weapons Center - White Oak
ARPA:       sscalsk at nswc-wo.arpa
Compuserve: 70337,2015  BIX: sscalsky  Source: BBJ841