UNIX to VMS via DECNET

allen at gitpyr.UUCP allen at gitpyr.UUCP
Wed Feb 4 02:47:49 AEST 1987

I have an immediate need to be able to get files to/from a DEC micro-Vax
running VMS 4.4 and DECNET from/to a UNIX system.  The candidate UNIX
systems are: SUN-3/160, APOLLO DN660, MASSCOMP MC5500, IBM RT-PC.
All of the systems have ethernet.  The solution must be software
only as I need it by tomorrow.  ANYTHING that can move files will be OK
even if it is just an experiment you have been working on and even if
it does not work perfectly.  I am only moving TEXT files (LN03 print files).
Any quick response would be GREATLY APPRETIATED.  Please do not reply to
this message after Feb. 5, 1987.

Thanks

P. Allen Jensen
--
P. Allen Jensen
Manager, Systems Division - GTICES Systems Laboratory