Need man page for crypt()

lawrenc at nvanbc.UUCP lawrenc at nvanbc.UUCP
Mon Feb 9 17:42:24 AEST 1987

Guess what!  We here in Canada don't rate the crypt() function.  Could
somebody mail me a copy of the man page so I can make a reasonable stab
at dummying up something.  I am trying to link UNaXcess and it would
probably be easier to write a simple crypt() function than to rewrite
the programs that use it.

ps. If somebody already has a simply crypt() that would be great too.

Thanks in advance.