Unix Kernel hacks

amos at instable.UUCP amos at instable.UUCP
Wed Feb 18 17:39:16 AEST 1987

Ok, that's it for BSD-bashing. How about some AT&T-bashing?
Any comments about how things are implemented in the Sys V kernel?
I know not many people have the source (which, in the opinion of some free
souls, requires more bashing, but this is not what this newsgroup is about);
let's hear it from those who do.

I refrain from stating my own opinions right now since NSC is bound in a
contract to implement Sys V according to AT&T's specs, so anything I say
might be misinterpreted by someone somewhere...
--
	Amos Shapir
National Semiconductor (Israel)