Unix Photograph

braun at m10ux.UUCP braun at m10ux.UUCP
Fri Feb 27 05:08:30 AEST 1987

On the back cover of February's issure of Unix/World,
there is a full-page ad from SCO.
A photograph shows a highway intersection and overpass, with a
highway sign pointing the way to "System V UNIX Solutions".
In the distant backround, you see San Francisco.
My question is: where was the photograph taken?
I get the impression that it must be somewhere in the East Bay,
and if you follow the sign, you would more likely
end up in Berkeley (on Route 42).
Does anyone recognize the intersection in the picture?

Doug Braun		AT+T Bell Labs, Murray Hill, NJ
m10ux!braun		210 582-7039