Worm/Passwords

My account jlg at epsilon.UUCP
Sun Dec 4 04:21:50 AEST 1988

A quick and easy way of adding a catch to a common word password is to
imbed a number in it. Such as then password - pencil - when I add the
first 3 numbers of my ssn it becomes - pen040cil - . All I have to do
is remember the password and the numbers and where I decided to place
them in the password. Also it further increases the difficulty of the password
if I spell the result backwards (Drives people who are looking over your
 shoulder *NUTS* )

                                      -- John Grzesiak --
                                      Omega Dynamics
                                      47 Spring Street
                                      Wallingford Ct 06492

       Opinions expressed are mine and not attributable to any companies
        that may employ my services.

    "When we are born we cry that we are come , to this great stage of fools"