Protecting Password Files

Paul De Bra debra at alice.UUCP
Tue Dec 27 11:44:22 AEST 1988

In article <7282 at chinet.chi.il.us> ptownson at chinet.chi.il.us (Patrick Townson) writes:
}In article <4484 at xenna.Encore.COM> bzs at Encore.COM (Barry Shein) writes:
}
}>Yes, what you are missing is the slightest understanding of unix.......
}>....mercy but instead I'll point out you have sunk this list to a new low.
}
}I'm sorry I polluted your list, sinking it to a new low. I don't ever
}recall claiming I had the 'slightest' (or at least, more than a rudimentary)
}understanding of unix. I will someday, though.
} [ several kilobytes of clutter deleted ]

I always thought people with little understanding of Unix would ask questions
in comp.unix.questions, whereas comp.unix.wizards was for people with a decent
knowledge of Unix, trying to expand that knowledge.

Paul.